Customer Service Operator
In order to improve the after- market service to its European customers of the Robotics Department, YE is looking for a Customer Service Operator.
You will report to the Head of After Sales section.
Your main tasks will be :
- To receive calls, emails, requests from customers asking technical support for preparation of new installations, for solving problems encountered at installation time, for diagnosing and solving troubleshooting issues, and in general for any matter related to the installation, commissioning, maintenance or repair of robots.
- Visit on site, installation and setup on field.
- To collect required information about the robot, application, context and description of the encountered problem.
- To log this request for support in YE’s ticketing/CRM system, and to dispatch the customer request to the appropriate person in the after sales, engineering, sales administration or sales section.
- To follow up the processing of the service request until its full resolution
- To draw weekly dashboards summarizing the activity of the elapsed week, with appropriate indicators.
- In quiet periods with fewer or no service calls, you will manage updates, translations and broadcast of technical bulletins, technical documentation and of the knowledge base.
You have a bachelor’s degree in technical sciences, such as Electro-Mechanics, Robotics or IT, and you have a good understanding of technical equipment.
You will work at YE, which is located in Wavre, 25 km south east of Brussels in a truly international environment. This position might require occasional travel.
- You are service minded and operate in a structured and disciplined way.
- You are stress – resistant.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Practice of French is strong asset.
- You are able to organise your own work processes and to lead the implementation of related processes with the other sections.
- An open and nice working atmosphere with colleagues working at a high level of expertise, striving altogether to achieve ambitious objectives.
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits.
- Career evolution in Yamabiko Group, which offers opportunities and challenges in fast growing robotic markets.
If you are interested in this challenging job opportunity, we ask you to send your application (CV and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.